How to join SWE:
BECOMING A LOCAL SWE MEMBER
- Join our email list to see all upcoming events!
- Locally join on Involvement Link: https://www.involvement.mtu.edu/
BECOMING A NATIONAL SWE MEMBER
To become a part of National SWE follow this web site http://societyofwomenengineers.swe.org/membership . All active members will be refunded for their national membership dues, preferably for the collegiate to career option. Just email a copy of your receipt with your M-number and address to our Vice President for Membership. Being a national member has several perks including scholarships, being able to attend regional and national conferences, receiving the magazine, using the job board, podcasts, free webinars, and much more.
Active Member Requirements:
- Become a local member join via SWE MTU involvement link
- Become a societal member through the national SWE website
- Attend 5 meetings and obtain 3 activity points per semester
- Participate in one Winter Carnival shift (Food or Statue)